Extracurricular experiences enhance classroom learning by teaching socialization, communication, and team-building skills. At the same time, they expose students to the benefits of health and wellness, exercise, and collaboration.
- Boys Basketball, 7–8th Grades
- Boys Basketball JV, 9–10th Grades
- Cheer, 6-8th Grades, Coach Katherine Feduchak
- Girls Basketball, 7–8th Grades
- Soccer, 1st-3rd Grades, Head Coach Cesar Castro; Assistant Coach Kimberly Blanchard
- Soccer, 4-6th Grades, Head Coach Kimberly Blanchard; Assistant Coach Cesar Castro
- Volleyball B Team, 7–9th Grades, Head Coach Judith Guzman’ Assistant Coach Lanell Montgomery
Our elementary, middle, and high schools offer Beta Club programs for students interested in service projects and community service activities. Middle and high school clubs compete for awards at the annual South Carolina Beta Club Convention in February. To be invited to participate in Senior Beta Club, students must have an overall average of 90.
- Elementary Beta Club, 4-5th Grades, Advisor John Huggins
- Junior Beta Club, 6-8th Grades, Advisor Kalyn Tyler
- Senior Beta Club, Grades 9-12th, Advisor Jacqueline Johnston
Because Service Learning is an essential component of our curriculum, we introduce community service in middle school and guide students to select and support a local need. This experience prepares them to meet the high school graduation requirement of completing a 20-hour community service project.